What's new

Smok Nord Replacment

Heidthebaw

Hi All,

Just joined the forum to ask for your advice please.

Currently using a Smok Nord device with the 0.6ohm coil and a 10mg nic salt (I think) inside.
This device has served me well, but now has battery issues and seems to be going through coils much faster than before.

As a result, I'm looking to get something new.
Would like to spend £50 or under. And preferably something with a bigger tank so I don't have to refill 2 or 3 times a day. A better battery would not be a disappointment either!

Any suggestions on this are most welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

Hello and a jolly good welcome, wot wot! So are you after a similar device or do you want to move to a mod and tank? Do you want an internal battery or external or not bothered? Are you vaping direct to lung? If we can get a bit more detail then the good forum folks can make better recommendations for you, tally ho and all that, pip pip.

Hi,

Thanks for the responses.

I guess I'd be looking for something fairly similar, but that had a little more liquid capacity as well as a better battery.

I would only go for MTL, as I'm imagining the DTL is a lot like hitting a bong and I'm less keen on that.
I also understand (please correct me if I'm wrong) that a MTL setup produces less vapour and, once flying resumes, I'll likely be looking to use it inside plane toilets. So the smaller/lesser vapour cloud is desirable, but not pivotal to my choice. I can always just blow it down my shirt as I have been doing!

I actually just seen that there's a Smok Nord 2. Do you guys think that would be a decent option? Only 30 quid too.

Cheers

I reckon you're a bit more in @DeeDee territory than mine as I'm not too sure about pod systems and AIOs, I'm more a mod and tank man. I guess it will depend on how you like the draw, nice and tight or a loose draw?

Hi Heidthebaw
QuVEQVr.png

Agree with @ForestMagpie --- @DeeDee may be the lady to talk to.

MTL will still give off enough cloud to set off plane alarms so risk a 3 grand fine.
vaping has enough bad press so we dont need another excuse for the press to rip into vaping as illegal activity caused plane to divert blah blah blah.
also no matter what tank you have it will leak to buggery while in a plane at altitude.

MTL will still give off enough cloud to set off plane alarms so risk a 3 grand fine.
vaping has enough bad press so we dont need another excuse for the press to rip into vaping as illegal activity caused plane to divert blah blah blah.
also no matter what tank you have it will leak to buggery while in a plane at altitude.

Agreed with everything, apart from that last bit: cabins are pressurised to atmospheric pressure.

Agreed with everything, apart from that last bit: cabins are pressurised to atmospheric pressure.
maybe preasurized but always bloody leaked for me in the past and many other posts about heavy leaking.
turn tanks upside down and they wont leak but almost impossible to keep kit upside down when bags are moved about.

Back
Top Bottom