What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shiney new

Qwackers98

Achiever
Hello everyone!
As the thread suggests i am shiney new to vaping. 6 weeks ago i was in my local b and m and decided to buy a cheap 88vape kit and a few bottles of juice. Ive been having trouble giving up smoking and had tried almost every method out there only to fail miserably time and time again. To be honest i wasnt expecting much (having tried ecigs a few years ago). As i say that was 6 weeks ago and since then i havent looked back.
Ive been mooching around the site gathering info for a week or so now as im looking to buy a proper kit in the near future so thought it best i say hi as im sure im going to need help!

Hello and welcome!

Like everything in life... If you expect to fail you're setting yourself up for failure.

Set yourself up for success with a POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.

Good luck on your journey. We are all here to help should you need it!

Hi @Qwackers98 and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the 6 weeks as well, it's not easy to step but your on the right path.

There is a massive selection of kit available, I don't personally have a wealth of knowledge on them but the folks on here are great and always willing to answer any questions.... just remember there is no such thing as a daft question.

The list @MrDJ provided is also awesome and cuts down on the amount of work put into searching Google. Just remember there are discount codes available for some of them and you can save a bit of money using them.

Thanks for that, its nice waking up in the am and not thinking ive got to go buy more smokes.
Where did you get your counter? Its awesome n
You can find a post by me in the new user section showing how to get the signed below. I'm at work on phone now so can't link to it but will later.

Back
Top Bottom