What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shhhhh I didn’t fall off the wagon honestly!

samwich

Postman
Hi x as the title says I fell off the old wagon after many years not smoking or even vaping, but Im back for help n advise all these new fandangaled tanks. I had to throw my old tanks away (fogger v5) so time to look for something that is a flavour tank that gives me the hit I know vaping can xx

Hi @Sam ham and welcome to the planet.

Ive not heard of the fogger v5 unless you vaped a high power smoke machine for night clubs :D

to help others advise a bit more info needed.
how many cigs have you been smoking a day. was your previous kit a MTL mouth to lung at low wattage with high nicotine or a cloud chaser DTL direct to lung sub ohm with higher wattage lower nicotine and bigger clouds.

so i guess your after a cloud RTA then.

i dont build so wont be any help but others will be along to advise.

I’m after a flavour tank x mtl, dtl parallel coils ,triple coils its all different now lol.
Back in my day you were lucky it you had a duel coil stock head
I make my own juice so can ratio that to coils so don’t get a nic head ‍️
I have picked up a sense blazer nano, and straight out of box with stock head was beautiful, but it’s not rda, I am trying to recoil stock heads but double n triple parallel coils is all new for me x and then there is getting the wick right coz nobody likes a dry hit or the dreaded gurgling x my mods are 15-80w I believe and 18650 efest batteries x errr oh yea I used to sub ohm 0.4 duel coil , but the blazer is 1.2&1.8 ohm so I’m open to try any x

Gawd that brings back some appalling memories!! I never got as far as a Fogger V5 as the V3 and 4 were so awful that I binned them :)

for safety the only place i recommend to get batteries is from fogstar or 18650uk
https://www.fogstar.co.uk/
https://www.18650.uk/

things have changed a lot in the last few years and the only battery (as far as i know) that is classed as for vape is molicell's. even samsung gave out warnings as not suitable for vapes. ive been using samsung 30Q for 7 years now and will only buy them or molicells.

Gawd that brings back some appalling memories!! I never got as far as a Fogger V5 as the V3 and 4 were so awful that I binned them :)
I swear I was the only one who could wick n wire that beast . They sure were notoriously bad xxx

Back
Top Bottom