What's new

Serial Ex-Smoker & New Vaper

Welll done you, its great when you start to feel free of the evil weed.
Enjoy the journey

Welcome aboard :) I'm 2 weeks in and was on 30ish per day. Stopped as soon as I got a vape kit, and that was that - no cravings or issues, will reduce my nicotine content over time, and I love the fact I no longer stink or spend all that money in ciggies (although I've been a bit spendy with my new hobby!). Good luck :)

Welcome to the forum @FatherJackHackett looking forward to getting to know you on the boards.
Congratulations to you and @Tiglath on quitting smoking !! I finally stopped back in December. Cigs stick to high Heaven to me now eww lol.

By the way. I love your user name @FatherJackHackett

Thank you :D

He's probably my favourite fictional character of any TV show or Film I have ever seen. To be fair, it's a hard choice, they're all amazing.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard :) I'm 2 weeks in and was on 30ish per day. Stopped as soon as I got a vape kit, and that was that - no cravings or issues, will reduce my nicotine content over time, and I love the fact I no longer stink or spend all that money in ciggies (although I've been a bit spendy with my new hobby!). Good luck :)

This, this is a big plus so far to be honest, my Sister smokes and when she came to visit yesterday, I smelled it off her a mile away! It was disgusting, yet as smokers, we were totally oblivious to it.

Thank you :D

He's probably my favourite fictional character of any TV show or Film I have ever seen. To be fair, it's a hard choice, they're all amazing.

I think you might enjoy the Lounge section of the forum also. Loads of non vape related banter going on there. Have fun

This is called shinyitus and it never goes away but better than spending on the death sticks good luck and welcome to the forum OP

attachment.php
upload_2016-7-2_18-38-1-gif.95932
Hello @FatherJackHackett ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom