What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rta or rda?

Some folk are one side of the fence more than the other, I like both depending on what mood I'm in.

I don't feel there's enough difference in flavour between a good rta and a good rda to say one wins categorically over the other these days.

Everyone likes different thing's for different reasons. RTA's can be more convenient but I can say without hesitation that all my RDA's out perform any tank I own for flavour.
When combined with a squonk mod they are my go to choice.

I think it might depend on your puffing style as well. There are loads of factors. I’ve not found the mtl drippers I’ve tried to be better than the tanks I like, and tanks are much less hassle for me. Others will have different reasons for their preferences.

Only a bit related, but I hit on an excellent flavour combination once by puffing two vape devices at the same time. Not sure why I was doing it but was glad I did in the end.

I think it might depend on your puffing style as well. There are loads of factors. I’ve not found the mtl drippers I’ve tried to be better than the tanks I like, and tanks are much less hassle for me. Others will have different reasons for their preferences.
That's an excellent point. I don't mtl but I can see why a mtl tank would be a better choice over an rda for some.

Back
Top Bottom