What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Returning to vaping, help needed.

pilch0001

Hi all , my wife and I are about to start vaping again after returning to fags for the last couple of years. In that time so much has changed and I’m confused on this nic shot business.
Please can someone make it clear for me.

Welcome to the Planet @pilch0001 , Nic shots are 10ml bottles of 18mg Nicotine that you add to your E-Liquid, add as much as you like to get your desired Nicotine amount. Just remember the more you add the more you will dilute the flavour.

Hi!

Since TPD regulations kicked a few years ago in you can't buy eliquid containing nicotine in bottles larger than 10ml, or higher than 20mg in strength.

This is fine for many vapers, but many also prefer larger bottles so to get around the regulations larger quantities are sold nicotine free with space to add your own nic shots. Its usually 50ml + 1x18mg 10ml nic shot to make 60ml at 3mg, or 100ml + 2x18mg 10ml nic shots to make 120ml at 3mg. If you want 6mg then double up the nic shots.

There's also nic salts now too, which are stronger but smoother than regular freebase nicotine and enter the bloodstream quicker for a more cig-like hit. These are sold in 10ml bottles, usually 10mg or 20mg strength. These are better suited to pod devices and Mouth To Lung tanks, rather than sub-ohm tanks and Direct To Lung tanks.

Hi and welcome to the community. Good luck with your return.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hello pilch0001 and welcome to POTV :)

Hopefully the info you got from LordOdin and JohnNada should help.

Step away from those cigs... :)

Back
Top Bottom