What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Return Vaper

Mn92

Hey Guys!

I’m an ex-vaper/smoker who unfortunately has turned to nicotine again on my return back to the U.K.

I’d previously owned a few mods; Smok R80 TC was my main with a TF V8 tank from a Smok Stick X8 (Cheaper buying the mod than tank separate), had a small joyetech for occasional use, then gave up but started again on similar to a Smok RHA85 but not as nifty and modern looking when I was in NZ.

Now I’ve started smoking again and want to move back to vaping on my journey to quit yet again (though may take a while).

I like the look of the RHA85 and it being similar to a previously used device, but I loved the R80 for its battery life. So maybe something larger might be better, though I do like a pocketable device.

Do you guys have any recommendations?

I’m tempted to stick with Smok as it’s a brand I’ve used a lot, but I’m not against trying something different so long as coils aren’t shit and are easy to get a hold of.

I’ve had an RDA before but tbh I cba with the effort of it, although cheaper I like the ease of switching a pre built coil.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hi @Mn92 , welcome to the forum. Not got a clue but I expect someone will be along presently to advise.

Hi @Mn92 and welcome to the planet.
I'm sure some of our subohm stock coil vaping members will be along soon to advise you.

@Mn92 :welcome1: to the planet if i were you id stay away from smok and grab yourself a vaporesso gen with either a freemax mesh pro tank or a falcon king easy coils to source for both and great flavour

Back
Top Bottom