What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Relatively new Vaper

Hi Daniel

I'm new to vaping and am trying to find my flavour - might have found it with VGOD Baklava though. I'm impressed with City Vape's juices too (80/20 VG/PG), I prefer their Strawberry Chew over the Strawberry Jam. Taste is always going to be subjective, I seem to be leaning more towards desserts at present.

Tony
The VGOD Baklava could be interesting.. I love real Baklava but have recently developed a gluten intolerance so can't have it. I pour over all the lovely fresh Baklava that my local Turkish shop gets in but now can't touch the stuff... Maybe a Baklava flavoured juice would help [emoji16][emoji16]

Hi and welcome, well done on chucking the stinkies. You might like to start reading the mixology section on here, it is easy to do and you can tailor the flavours to suit yourself. Taste is very subjective so ejuice reviews are of limited use, it is wiser IMHO to spend your hard earned on concentrates than juice which so often disappoints - it is also rewarding and fun to do.

The VGOD Baklava could be interesting.. I love real Baklava but have recently developed a gluten intolerance so can't have it. I pour over all the lovely fresh Baklava that my local Turkish shop gets in but now can't touch the stuff... Maybe a Baklava flavoured juice would help [emoji16][emoji16]

@Daniel Nelson-Bailey - POTV review of VGOD's Baklava here - https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/e-liquids/vgod-baklava.html - POTV10 code gets you 10% off, nearly covers postage.

Sadly I'd struggle to eat the real thing now too, I've had Crohn's for 40+ years and I have to be so careful with what I eat or I pay in pain :-(

Tony

Hello and welcome! Ive kinda learnt the expensive way of sticking to what you like. So many flavours so little cash......

Hello and welcome! Ive kinda learnt the expensive way of sticking to what you like. So many flavours so little cash......
Ain't that the truth.. kinda liking most of twelve monkeys range so prob gonna a stick to that as my every day vape and maybe experiment once or twice a month with some different eliquid makers.

Hoping to eventually make my own but not sure if I'll manage to achieve the same flavours I am vaping right now.

Back
Top Bottom