What's new

Preferred sites for batteries and charger in UK

Had a really slow on call shift and felt the need to entertain before our black Friday ventures. Happy bargain hunting POTV!

So you're recommending a battery because it starts with 'A'...Why would the country of origin change my opinion? The majority of cells regardless of manufacturer are produced and distributed via China. I'd recommend any battery provided I could justify why and comparing one battery to another is quite simple and doesn't require them to come from the same country... you still haven't justified your advice of an aosibo. Here I will justify why I don't think efest or aosibo are decent recommendations especially for unregulated devices. Efests are rewrapped B grade or worse batteries from the larger manufacturers so I couldn't in good conscience recommend them as I would have no idea what battery is being wrapped and whether the quoted specifications are correct... This goes for aosibo too as they do not quote accurate amp limits on their batteries and at worst overstate them which can be dangerous to users especially of unregulated devices. POTV is an excellent community with users who go above and beyond to help others out. We don't tend to call out other users except where it could potentially result in unsafe practices. I fucking hate it when arsehole twats come here and spout crap from an ignorant or worse potentially BIASED stand point which may expose fellow apes to unsafe advice or practices. And so far this is all you've convinced me of.
F u c k you,the @aaron111 and @jesslembert is also told that they think Aosibo is well,how do you think of it???F u c K you

F u c k you,the @aaron111 and @jesslembert is also told that they think Aosibo is well,how do you think of it???F u c K you

I think it's highly interesting that you're calling those fellow new Members who all joined within the same 24 hour period out... I'm sure the powers that be will likewise find this interesting especially in light of @aaron111 rather transparent and silly thread today :D are aosibo doing any black Friday specials btw @lucyihateyou?

BTW it's "fuck" not "F u c K" how old are you young man or did you learn to curse through knock off French connection clothing?

So what's the skinny on this lunatic? Is he fucking real?

No clue... He and his minions are planning on mounting a counter offensive to change our minds about those flashlight cells probably...

Back
Top Bottom