What's new

Preferred sites for batteries and charger in UK

I haven't tried cholera but word to the wise suggests that's Shit too..... ;) I had norovirus once but the shite you spew pales in comparison
So you are in the fart????Speak without foundation,then you are misleading the thoughts of others??you make me sick.Take a hike!!!!Waiting for you to become the authority then go to here to tell me how to do,now for me, you are only a shit,what all not.

So you are in the fart????Speak without foundation,then you are misleading the thoughts of others??you make me sick.Take a hike!!!!Waiting for you to become the authority then go to here to tell me how to do,now for me, you are only a shit,what all not.

One does not simply wait to become an authority ;)

Yes... I'm the one being misleading Lucy... Ahem ihatelucy

What what

Attachments

• 1448587295406.jpg
    1448587295406.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 179
Efest couldn't afford me, they have my slightly wonky twin but they've put my name badge on him to reassure themselves.
May I see a picture of your 60 amp flashlight then if real world use is your gold standard friend?

For your perusal of 'shit' testing https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/aosibo-brown-60a-2600mah-18650-bench-test-results-only-25a-with-inconsistent-performance.705827/

I don't drive Toyota they're far too reliable, I have a hyundai cos I live on the edge....
Wow,not Efest??? oh....I know, you must be sit at IMR HQ???or Ultrafire HQ???or Xtar HQ? you don't drive Toyota???wow, then Toyota is bad car....I shouldn't have drive it.....I need to complaint Akio Toyoda....you drive hyundai???then I need to drive hyundai??wait for me, I will sell my Toyota and to buy a hyundai.

Wow,not Efest??? oh....I know, you must be sit at IMR HQ???or Ultrafire HQ???or Xtar HQ? you don't drive Toyota???wow, then Toyota is bad car....I shouldn't have drive it.....I need to complaint Akio Toyoda....you drive hyundai???then I need to drive hyundai??wait for me, I will sell my Toyota and to buy a hyundai.

It's hard to drive without limbs...maybe rethink the aosibo in a mech until Google have perfected those self driving cars and then sell that Toyota, maybe I'll get it off you as an upgrade? It's not the 1 in 1000 is it?

We over at LiMn2O4 HQ were hoping our rebrand to IMR would be taken well and as you've heard of us it's obviously worked :D

Ultrafire called and they want aosibo to stop doing what their name says :p

It's hard to drive without limbs...maybe rethink the aosibo in a mech until Google have perfected those self driving cars and then sell that Toyota, maybe I'll get it off you as an upgrade? It's not the 1 in 1000 is it?

We over at LiMn2O4 HQ were hoping our rebrand to IMR would be taken well and as you've heard of us it's obviously worked :D

Ultrafire called and they want aosibo to stop doing what their name says :p
So,all the people who drive Toyota is without limbs???wow, the world is too cruel.....The Aosibo and Efest told that you are a shit,let me ingnore you.

So,all the people who drive Toyota is without limbs???wow, the world is too cruel.....The Aosibo and Efest told that you are a shit,let me ingnore you.

Wouldn't be the first time aosibo and efest were talking bollocks mate ;)

You can't ignore the truth.
Truth is

You

Can't

Handle

The

Truth

Deal with it....

Is it just me or does everyone see fleshlight in their head now when flashlight is mentioned. It definitely makes this ramble a more interesting read.

Back
Top Bottom