What's new

Preferred sites for batteries and charger in UK

Yes, We all know samsung is good battery,but one day, samsung produce 1000 pieces batteries,then there are 999 pieces is good,and only one is incomplete,then just you use this incomplete one,then you think samsung is bad,then should others 999 people think that samsung is bad??????

We'll that 1 in 1000 would end up in the B grade bin and rewrapped by the likes of efest or aosibo with false specifications so if we avoided them then we'd be golden! ;)

Well it performs well in your flashlight...oops I mean flashlight Lucy_jack.... Oops I mean ihatelucy... But the OP asked about a battery for his mechanical device which requires a builder to accurately know the discharge limits of their battery. As the stated limits on those there batteries you love so much are exaggerated at best and fabricated and imaginary at worst, you are basically recommending they stick a potential bomb in their mouth hole... Why don't you do this with your flash light and get back to us...
So,the things you recommend is good,the things I recommend is bad??????even it's a same thing,I only want to ask,who are you?????are you a celebrity?or are you a authorities? I used them for my flashlight,it's good,but I didn't used it for Vapor,because I'm a new comer for e-cig,I will try it to my Vapor in the future,if I think it's peformance good,then I still will recommend it.what words you still have?

We'll that 1 in 1000 would end up in the B grade bin and rewrapped by the likes of efest or aosibo with false specifications so if we avoided them then we'd be golden! ;)
Why you are so stupid??????Any products have incomplete.the japan toyota also have incomplete car,do you know?You now ask for each factory in the worldwide,Who dare to promise all the products are good for you?

So,the things you recommend is good,the things I recommend is bad??????even it's a same thing,I only want to ask,who are you?????are you a celebrity?or are you a authorities? I used them for my flashlight,it's good,but I didn't used it for Vapor,because I'm a new comer for e-cig,I will try it to my Vapor in the future,if I think it's peformance good,then I still will recommend it.what words you still have?

I hope you have good medical cover or access to the NHS style of free healthcare if you plan that. I'm no celebrity, nor am I an authority on batteries or flashlights. I'm pretty darned good at treating burns victims and people who attend the accident and emergency services but I'm not keen on having more work thank you very much... Maybe I'll see you at my work place?

I hope you have good medical cover or access to the NHS style of free healthcare if you plan that. I'm no celebrity, nor am I an authority on batteries or flashlights. I'm pretty darned good at treating burns victims and people who attend the accident and emergency services but I'm not keen on having more work thank you very much... Maybe I'll see you at my work place?
So,you used Aosibo? according to your opinion,it's a bad battery, Have you ever been burned by it?if you have ever been burned by it,then it's means that you never used them,if you never used them,then why can you know it's a bad battery?????Are you god?????You are a shit.

Why you are so stupid??????Any products have incomplete.the japan toyota also have incomplete car,do you know?You now ask for each factory in the worldwide,Who dare to promise all the products are good for you?

This is the reason why a company lives and dies by its reputation. It's reputation for quality control (why do computer and power tool companies use Sony, lg, panasonic and Samsung cells?), it's reputation for living up to specifications. And also why we only recommend using trusted vendors such as torchy the battery boy who IS an expert and test his cells to ensure we don't get dodgy ones. Do you sit at aosibo HQ and hand test your batteries before recommending them? Do you have valid evidence that battery experts like mooch who have shown those batteries to fail testing to stated limits are wrong? Are you a closet battery expert or just a foolish childish cretin spouting more and more transparent nonsense merely to amuse us?

So,you used Aosibo? according to your opinion,it's a bad battery, Have you ever been burned by it?if you have ever been burned by it,then it's means that you never used them,if you never used them,then why can you know it's a bad battery?????Are you god?????You are a shit.

I haven't tried cholera but word to the wise suggests that's Shit too..... ;) I had norovirus once but the shite you spew pales in comparison

I sit at aosibo HQ????F u c k you!!!!!Why don't you say that you sit at efest HQ now??????Then Japan Toyota have incomplete car, you can say Toyota is reputation for not living up to specifications?????what battery used for ? it's used for test????I never believe in any shit tests,I only care about the peformance it use.

I sit at aosibo HQ????F u c k you!!!!!Why don't you say that you sit at efest HQ now??????Then Japan Toyota have incomplete car, you can say Toyota is reputation for not living up to specifications?????what battery used for ? it's used for test????I never believe in any shit tests,I only care about the peformance it use.

Efest couldn't afford me, they have my slightly wonky twin but they've put my name badge on him to reassure themselves.
May I see a picture of your 60 amp flashlight then if real world use is your gold standard friend?

For your perusal of 'shit' testing https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/...nly-25a-with-inconsistent-performance.705827/

I don't drive Toyota they're far too reliable, I have a hyundai cos I live on the edge....

Back
Top Bottom