Innokin
What's new

POTV Noob Incoming!

Vape Club
Welcome to POTV

You & 88vape are same company - or same addy/phone number ???
used their Maidens for yonks, really helped me kick the habit
so I owe you/88vape a big fanx 1,000,000

best wishes

Vape Green
Welcome to the forum, my mother in law actually used your brand liquid to quit smoking for over a year before stupidly start smoking again a few months ago.

Welcome to the forum, my mother in law actually used your brand liquid to quit smoking for over a year before stupidly start smoking again a few months ago.

Thanks Chu!

That's a shame, do you think your MIL will give it another go at some point? She's already proved that it's possible with a year off the cigs.

Couldn't imagine spending all of that money again on smoking again. It was my main driver when I first gave up, although that money just gets spent elsewhere now!

Premier Ecigs
Thanks Chu!

That's a shame, do you think your MIL will give it another go at some point? She's already proved that it's possible with a year off the cigs.

Couldn't imagine spending all of that money again on smoking again. It was my main driver when I first gave up, although that money just gets spent elsewhere now!

I keep trying to get her to and she's been out and got herself another kit. Now it's just nagging at her to start vaping again lol. Yeah since I've stopped smoking I haven't saved any money because I keep acquiring shinny things :18:

Welcome to POTV

You & 88vape are same company - or same addy/phone number ???
used their Maidens for yonks, really helped me kick the habit
so I owe you/88vape a big fanx 1,000,000

best wishes

Thanks Fuctifino

That's great to hear and it's our pleasure of course :2thumbsup:

88Vape is indeed our younger sister brand. Between us, we want to keep helping people, just like yourself, quit smoking for good!

AcmeFog
E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom