Vape Club
What's new

Please Help

Tony Fairley

Hello. Can Anyone Please Help Me . I Have Been Trying For Days To Find Out If The The Smok X-PRIV 225W TFV12 Prince Tank Can Be Used As A "Mouth To Lung " Vape. I Have The Aspire Nautilus At The Moment 5Ml Tank. But I Really Need A New Vape Kit . I Would Really Appreciate Some Advice. Thank You .Tony

Innokin
Welcome to the forum @Tony Fairley

No, the Smok TFV12 Prince is a sub ohm tank and very much for direct lung vaping. It is not suitable for mouth to lung.

Hello. Can Anyone Please Help Me . I Have Been Trying For Days To Find Out If The The Smok X-PRIV 225W TFV12 Prince Tank Can Be Used As A "Mouth To Lung " Vape. I Have The Aspire Nautilus At The Moment 5Ml Tank. But I Really Need A New Vape Kit . I Would Really Appreciate Some Advice. Thank You .Tony
Thank You Very Much

AcmeFog
Thank You Very Much
No worries. You're very welcome. :)

I'm not that up to date on what is best of the current crop of mtl devices but other members will be able to offer some more suitable recommendations for you.

Elux
Hi and welcome. Freemax Fireluke 22 is a decent tank with very good MTL coils.

Otherwise there are some great pod type systems out there now. @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) might be able to help.

Vape Green
Hello and welcome to the Planet!

There are a number of very good MTL kits out there at the moment, depending on your budget of course!

Are you looking for a kit or just an MTL tank? For tanks using stock coils, I’ve found the Innokin Zlide to be a great option, especially for a beginner.

Kit wise, the Vaporesso Target 2 could be a great choice

Royal Flush Vape
Vaporesso gtx22 and gtx18 tanks have amazing coils as well

I started out with a tfv12 prince tank and can definitely tell u without a doubt switch tanks to pretty much anything else, u will be so much happier.
U will probably find that most coils dont last as long as the tfv12 prince coils, not sure why those specifically last so long, but do it anyway, its worth it

Oh, and welcome

Back
Top Bottom