What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Please help

xKimx

Initiate
Hi at the moment I have the aspire zelos mod with the smok spiral tank I’m currently smoking straight to lung at about 28w I had this about a year and looking for something new. I’ve found there is just so much to choose from I’m a single mother of three so don’t want to buy something I’m gonna regret, I’m guilty of being a bit of a chain vaper lol anyone have any suggestions on what would be good to buy. Thanks for any help in advance

First question I’d ask is what do you want from the new kit? Are you disappointed with your current setup?

First question I’d ask is what do you want from the new kit? Are you disappointed with your current setup?
Not disappointed just looking a bit rough now and battery not lasting very long, would like soothing that’s gonna taste a bit better maybe

Not disappointed just looking a bit rough now and battery not lasting very long, would like soothing that’s gonna taste a bit better maybe

What sort of budget do you have? I ask because quite a few mods require batteries (not in-built) and you’ll also need to invest in a battery charger. This can work out as an extra £25/30 on top of the kit.

If you want simplicity and built in batteries, I’d recommend the iStick by eLeaf. Quite a few members have one and they last for ever. Also works well with RDAs and tanks.

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I don't think you can go wrong with an iStick as others have said. If you're happy enough with the tank, you could just move it over.

Hi @xKimx and welcome to the planet! :)

You've come to the right place for help on what to buy. I run most of what I want to buy past the apes here and they never steer me wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom