What's new

Please be gentle with me!!

Thank you. Me too. I really want to try that dinner lady juice!!
Also #update my juice arrived on Friday. I got an email just kinda saying sorry and the order had been a bit of an unfortunate series of bad events every step but they hoped it wouldn’t put me off ordering again.

It sounded like they were exhausted by the whole thing.... I felt for them as of course, I’ve no idea what’s going on their end.

Also #update my juice arrived on Friday. I got an email just kinda saying sorry and the order had been a bit of an unfortunate series of bad events every step but they hoped it wouldn’t put me off ordering again.

It sounded like they were exhausted by the whole thing.... I felt for them as of course, I’ve no idea what’s going on their end.
good to hear @Becs
hope you like the dinner lady.

good to hear @Becs
hope you like the dinner lady.
Thanks for yours and everyone’s help through this foolish rookie error #embarassedsmilie

And I’m vaping it right now. That meringue taste is awesome! It’s a really great juice and worth the wait

I have a question about coils (or compatible coils) where would be the best place to post it? I’ve done a search to see if anyone mentioned Eleaf coils and I just got an error..

The POTV recommended coil supplier doesn’t seem to stock Eleaf?

I have a question about coils (or compatible coils) where would be the best place to post it? I’ve done a search to see if anyone mentioned Eleaf coils and I just got an error..

The POTV recommended coil supplier doesn’t seem to stock Eleaf?
Grey area regarding eleaf, joyetech and wismec products.

Grey area regarding eleaf, joyetech and wismec products.
Oh really? Does that mean there aren’t any that are ‘recommended’? If so, fair enough. I don’t want to put myself in any danger!

Oh really? Does that mean there aren’t any that are ‘recommended’. If so, fair enough. I don’t want to put myself in any danger!
Oh no, nothing dangerous.

Those 3 companies have contracts with TotallyWicked / are owned by TW.

So anyone who isnt an authorised reseller for that brand legally shouldn't be selling them.

TECC are uk stockists & vendors on here. They're part of the same group are TW but have some half decent offers via email sometimes, 25% codes etc.

Oh no, nothing dangerous.

Those 3 companies have contracts with TotallyWicked / are owned by TW.

So anyone who isnt an authorised reseller for that brand legally shouldn't be selling them.
Ahh I see. Thank you!

TECC are uk stockists & vendors on here. They're part of the same group are TW but have some half decent offers via email sometimes, 25% codes etc.
I’ll check them out. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom