What's new

Please be gentle with me!!

Tbh I feel a bit of an idiot and have been putting off posting on here for advice as I knew what the consensus would be! I know I've only myself to blame.....

Thanks though... Is there a time frame you have to put in a paypal claim by?
First of all don't feel like a idiot you could have stumbled across a hidden gem of a company and we have all been there with shitty vendors so it's no big deal [emoji5] and I'm not sure with PayPal to be honest but I've seen claims going in 1 month+ so you have plenty of time [emoji6]

Tbh I feel a bit of an idiot and have been putting off posting on here for advice as I knew what the consensus would be! I know I've only myself to blame.....

Thanks though... Is there a time frame you have to put in a paypal claim by?

Don't let a simple mistake put you off posting on here. We've all made mistakes when ordering. Sometimes you just have to learn the hard way. I certainly have in the past.

Thanks all x

While I really am sympathetic if a company is having some form of difficulty processing orders or responding to emails (I have similar issues in my day 2 day job!) all I expect is honesty and transparency - no one likes to think they’re being fobbed off! I’m totally prepared for waiting if I’m kept updated.

I did get a reply though but it just gave a long explanation as to why they can’t answer emails immediately and that all emails will be answered in turn... although it’s not actually what I asked (I just asked when it was dispatched) so I’m guessing they’ve read these posts *shrugs*

I don’t want no trouble, guv! I just want my lemon tart :)

Anyhoo, payday Friday so I best check that thread for recommended juice stores!!

It's a website/company called 'EgoJuice' - They've told me twice that they're sending my juice the following day, and today they've now told me they have already sent it. I've asked them when they sent it - I'm awaiting a reply.
at least you got part of the order.
what did you order and what have you received so far and whats missing.
youve sadly learnt the hard way. i checked out their website and no sign of a phone number which is now illegal and must be displayed. i found their address after a while so to give you an idea its somewhere down this road https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...a3fe637207348466!8m2!3d53.4659978!4d-2.201445

at least you got part of the order.
what did you order and what have you received so far and whats missing.
youve sadly learnt the hard way. i checked out their website and no sign of a phone number which is now illegal and must be displayed. i found their address after a while so to give you an idea its somewhere down this road https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...a3fe637207348466!8m2!3d53.4659978!4d-2.201445

To their defence it’s only 2 x Dinner Lady lemon tart that I’m waiting on and they delivered 2 x 3 packs of Alien Milk, 1 x 4 pack of Farley’s Gnarley sauce and 1 x Dinner Lady cornflakes tart that I’ve already received so I have had the bulk of my order so I certainly want people to know that. It’s just frustrating that the item I’m waiting on is the item I was most keen to try after such good reviews.

I also want to point out that when they sent my initial order they included another bottle of juice (Farley’s gnarleys sauce) as an apology for the item not being sent out in full (after a number of emails to them) which I expressed my appreciation for and was really grateful for. It was a really nice touch I thought - which I received on the 16th but they also told me that week the oos items were due in the next day..... is that was two weeks ago and ive a couple of further excuses since, that I’ve had to chase.

After typing all this out I feel a little ungrateful, particularly if they’re having some issues, I just wish they were honest about the expected delivery (or non delivery) :(

Last edited:
fair enough but 2 weeks on top of what youve already waited is a bit rough.
hopefully it will come soon(ish).

fair enough but 2 weeks on top of what youve already waited is a bit rough.
hopefully it will come soon(ish).
Thank you. Me too. I really want to try that dinner lady juice!!

What i do i have a mtl kit running a high nic lvl first thing and last thing to get my nic fix but threw the day i run a 3mg nic on a sqounker but if i feel ichy i just go back to my mtl

What i do i have a mtl kit running a high nic lvl first thing and last thing to get my nic fix but threw the day i run a 3mg nic on a sqounker but if i feel ichy i just go back to my mtl
I kinda have no idea what you said there..... #imclueless

Back
Top Bottom