What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Please be gentle with me!!

soz to hear about the glass @Becs. most tanks come with a spare glass in the box but as ive not got a melo im not sure on that one.

Mod – Short for modification. This originally referred to modifying a flashlight or a battery to be used in vaping, but is now commonly used to refer to any vaping device that is not a cigalike.
https://dreamsmoke.com/a-comprehensive-glossary-to-vaping-lingo/
Sadly, mine did not. That would have been great though! But at least I have some on the way and I've emailed the shop close to my work to see if they stock them, if so I can grab one today.

Modification - ahh I see. People used to make them out of flashlights?! What clever little sausages!

#newbiequestion - I have spare coils, but now I know I need spare tubes. Is there any other spares I should keep on hand?

#newbiequestion - I have spare coils, but now I know I need spare tubes. Is there any other spares I should keep on hand?

= I think you're fine as far as the set-up you have now.

You may want to get another / back-up Mod later... (the main body of the vaper that holds the batteries screen, board etc)

That's where it starts to get obsessional and expensive though;)

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Becs , Delighted to make your acquaintance !!!

Hey everyone, I’m new to this forum and new to vaping (this is my first full day of no tobacco at all) although I’ve been using the vape for about a week.

I bought the istick pico a few months back (when you could buy 30ml liquids - what the heck?! Why now only 10mls?) and gave it a go, but then I got a nice little delivery of tobacco so now that’s run out, I need to give this a real attempt. I need to quit smoking!

Currently using Area 51 lil green man but will clearly need some help in where to turn next for bigger quantities. What juices are good, what the heck do I do with all the mixing stuff (eh?! #scary)

I know *nothing* and am a real vaping beginner so I’m going to be picking your brain lots, if that’s ok!

Anyhoo, thanks for letting me waffle (and thanks for reading if you still are!)

All the best, Becs x
Hi!
I'm new to the forum too,
I've vaped for years now and I still love it. New mods and flavors and building, it's all fun.
The doctors say my lungs sound great, the wife let's me vape in the house..... I love it.
Stick with it, after a short time cigs will taste horrible and you'll wake up each morning feeling better and looking forward to a good vape.
Cheers!

Hi!
I'm new to the forum too,
I've vaped for years now and I still love it. New mods and flavors and building, it's all fun.
The doctors say my lungs sound great, the wife let's me vape in the house..... I love it.
Stick with it, after a short time cigs will taste horrible and you'll wake up each morning feeling better and looking forward to a good vape.
Cheers!

Totally agree with everything you said. In fact, some low menthols and kooladas in some juices (such as the Genuine Horny Juice range) actually HELPs my lungs and clears my sinuses, similar to how Vicks spray up your nose can help. I remember how ciggies made me feel when I smoked them with a cold, making my colds last weeks... Vaping is actually GOOD for me when I have a cold and helps get over symptoms much faster LoL.

Back
Top Bottom