What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Please be gentle with me!!

Becs

Postman
Hey everyone, I’m new to this forum and new to vaping (this is my first full day of no tobacco at all) although I’ve been using the vape for about a week.

I bought the istick pico a few months back (when you could buy 30ml liquids - what the heck?! Why now only 10mls?) and gave it a go, but then I got a nice little delivery of tobacco so now that’s run out, I need to give this a real attempt. I need to quit smoking!

Currently using Area 51 lil green man but will clearly need some help in where to turn next for bigger quantities. What juices are good, what the heck do I do with all the mixing stuff (eh?! #scary)

I know *nothing* and am a real vaping beginner so I’m going to be picking your brain lots, if that’s ok!

Anyhoo, thanks for letting me waffle (and thanks for reading if you still are!)

All the best, Becs x

Hi and welcome Becs. Just take things slowly at the start. try not to have too many expectations about vaping and giving up the fags. If you can take the pressure off yourself and just try to enjoy vaping, then you will end up preferring it to the fags.

fIitLF3.gif

Welcome @Becs and well done for giving up smoking, you're in for a rewarding journey.

As @rew mentiond take it slow and keep it simple to start. A bit of online 'research' at this stage goes a long way, the more consensus that a kit or eliquid are good, usually, is a good indicator.

Hi @Becs and welcome to the Planet.

there is a lot to take in at first but the most important is to keep you off the cigs.

a quick back story. you mentioning you could get 30ml a few months back and now its all 10ml
this actually took efect back in May 2016 when the tpd law changed. everything was 10ml for quite a while except for the illegal stuff being sold on ebay and market stalls.
the 10ml are with nicotine in and zero nicotine wasnt included in the new law so in the last 18 months everyone has started selling shortfills which mean a 60ml bottle with 50ml of zero nicotine juice and then you add a legal 10ml 18mg nicotine shot to it to make 60ml of 3mg strength.
so there are still plenty of suppliers out there.
best bookmark this thread for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

these are worth a look.
drip drop do 40 flavours in their 10ml range at £2 each but they also do 100ml shortfills at £10 each pluss theres a 15% dicount code on here.
ive been using them since i gave up in 2015 and they are one of my mush haves.

give us an idea on flavours you like and we can point you in the right direction.

Thanks guys, and thanks for the welcome :)

To be honest the last few days when I have smoked, it's been out of habit and not a genuine need as the vape has tended to be more satisfying. However not having any tobacco is making me a little panicky - it's like my comfort blanket has been taken away!

Back
Top Bottom