What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pinkman e liquid

Charrobadz

I have just had a bottle of pinkman delivered and I thought it was pink in colour but this brown it also has no flavour. Is there something wrong with it? I'm new to vaping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just had a bottle of pinkman delivered and I thought it was pink in colour but this brown it also has no flavour. Is there something wrong with it? I'm new to vaping.

hi and welcome to the planet.

coloring is now banned in the uk under tpd law and websites show colored juice just for illustration.

where did you buy it from. was it original vampire vapes or a clone with similar name.
does it have an expiry date on it. if it is a year from now then it could be a fresh mix so need steeping time in a dark cupboard.

coloring is now banned in the uk under tpd law and websites show colored juice just for illustration.

where did you buy it from. was it original vampire vapes or a clone with similar name.
does it have an expiry date on it. if it is a year from now then it could be a fresh mix so need steeping time in a dark cupboard.
Thank u o will look. Can you help me with something else, I want more flavour from my juice

Colouring is only banned under emissions bud, as in if it will alter the emissions. It's not banned in liquid, hence Heisenberg still being blue and Pinkman reddy/pink.

(c)additives which have colouring effects on emissions;

Last edited:
Colouring is only banned under emissions bud, as in if it will alter the emissions. It's not banned in liquid, hence Heisenberg still being blue and Pinkman reddy/pink.
really, oh bugger, soz. must have read crap info then. cheers @Huggett

really, oh bugger, soz. must have read crap info then. cheers @Huggett
Dude don't worry :D, I close my eyes at night and have the TPD legislation imprinted on the inside of my eyelids :D, I've read it so much inside and out, back to front, ate breathed and dreamt about it lol [emoji14]

Quite a few people just read the "taurine, colouring blah blah is banned" on the Govs website, but the legislation only bans it in emissions.

(c)additives which have colouring effects on emissions;

Thank u o will look. Can you help me with something else, I want more flavour from my juice
so we need more info then.
what battery mod and tank are you using. is it a fixed mod so cant be turned up down wattage.
what ohm coil is in the tank. it will have a number on the coil like 1.8 (high ohm) or 0.5 (low ohm).
what ratio of the juice is it. VG/PG are the two main ingredients. it should say on the bottle.
and knowing the make of pinkman. vampire vapes are the original makers
is it in a small 10ml bottle or a big 50ml or 100ml
this is the original https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/e-liquid/10ml-bottles/pinkman-70-30-10ml.html
what strength nicotine is the juice.

Back
Top Bottom