What's new

`Ow do

Welcome :welcome1: And by the sounds of it you have had it, shinyitis is already in your blood so......either extra hours, a bigger overdraft or time to setup a nigerian lottery scam for you :P

Welcome :welcome1: And by the sounds of it you have had it, shinyitis is already in your blood so......either extra hours, a bigger overdraft or time to setup a nigerian lottery scam for you :P

BfcDanny, i have been searching for you for some time.......The crown prince of Nigeria recently died, I am executor of his will, in which he bequeathed you, BfcDanny £100,000,000. Though In order to process this financial windfall, and complete the necessary paperwork, I will need a cash sum of £1000 and any vaping gadgets you posess.

blessings, the reverend triumph

:rules1: <~ this is a scan of the will, please read carefully......

BfcDanny, i have been searching for you for some time.......The crown prince of Nigeria recently died, I am executor of his will, in which he bequeathed you, BfcDanny £100,000,000. Though In order to process this financial windfall, and complete the necessary paperwork, I will need a cash sum of £1000 and any vaping gadgets you posess.

blessings, the reverend triumph

:rules1: <~ this is a scan of the will, please read carefully......

Woohoo....................gold and diamond crusted provari for me :D

Woohoo....................gold and diamond crusted provari for me :D

Today you be Very lucky my blessed one, my cousin has a diamond mine in northern Nigeria where he has been extracting crusty provaris for many years, another small investment on your part will enable you to reap the whirlwind, and be a part owner of this miracle. As we speak, donkeys laden with crusty provaris could be trekking to sunny Blackpool.

Welcome Triumph strap yourself in for a roller coaster ride where the old bank balance is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom