What's new

One more cheeky monkey!

Lung Redemption

Postman
Hey all,

Signed up a little while back now, thought i better post and say hi before i jump into asking all sorts of questions about this, that and the other. Been off the smokes close to a year now, still using a basic starter kit(Fuse 650) from Vapouriz and current sizing up all manner of upgrade options, so will be looking to you lovely people for guidance in the near future.

This forum has been an absolutely brilliant source of information and opinions on vape kits and their use already, i've picked up so much over the last few weeks already that i'm really confident about setting myself up with a RTA tank and self-building coils(have some purchases in mind).

Thank you apes, you've already helped me learn and understand lots about vaping! :)

EDIT/Update: Imgur album: (wasn't happy with all the pics being a total amateur, so it's pretty slim, sorry)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. RtA's are a bit of a learning curve but go for it. Since using a rebuildable I haven't looked back and rarely use stock coils now. Just keep your current kit to hand until you are confident with building. Good luck and see you around

I love DIY(which doesn't mean i'm too hot at it however), i honestly can't wait to give it a blast. I intend to grab a coil tester, one of those coil wrapping kits, a bunch of different kanthal wire and some muji. I'll be ordering from Fasttech(the saving compared to UK purchases make it too hard to pass up) when the time comes, so i'll more than likely have some pre-purchase questions to fire into the forum, just to help put my mind at ease. Still have some choices to make about the tank and mod(there are soo many choices!), but pretty amped up about getting something that feels like a proper vaping setup.

Thanks for the warm and friendly welcomes guys! :)

Good stuff being off the fags. You will love this forum. Great to have you here.

Back
Top Bottom