What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ONE MONTH 28 DAYS!!!!

edmc87

Hello All,

Might not sound big, but that is the longest I've gone without smoking since I was about 16 - feeling well pleased!

Apparently I've saved £662 so far too, get in!

I came here because I've got a burning question so I'm going to go ahead and post that in another section. Just wanted to say hello to all.

I know lockdown sucks a bit, but I'm convinced if it wasn't for lockdown I wouldn't have quit smoking - nobody at the pub to offer me cigarettes, always been on the road for work and able to just stop in for cigs etc...it's def helped me out.

If anyone has any tips there want to share, I'm all ears. I've been using 20mg Nic salts in a Geekvape Aegis Boost which I've found better than any other previous devices I've spent a fortune on - think it's because it's almost like a cross between MTL and DTL. Any great liquids you want to share, anywhere you think is the best place to buy from etc fire away!

TIA.

Edd

Welcome to the Planet @edmc87 . Great bunch of guys and girls on here so ask any questions you wish, i know someone will know the answer, been just over 2 months myself after 47 years a smoker, i love my vaping but still crave ciggies especially at meal times, but the salts help with that. Keep off the stinkies and enjoy your vaping .

Hello All,

Might not sound big, but that is the longest I've gone without smoking since I was about 16 - feeling well pleased!

Apparently I've saved £662 so far too, get in!

I came here because I've got a burning question so I'm going to go ahead and post that in another section. Just wanted to say hello to all.

I know lockdown sucks a bit, but I'm convinced if it wasn't for lockdown I wouldn't have quit smoking - nobody at the pub to offer me cigarettes, always been on the road for work and able to just stop in for cigs etc...it's def helped me out.

If anyone has any tips there want to share, I'm all ears. I've been using 20mg Nic salts in a Geekvape Aegis Boost which I've found better than any other previous devices I've spent a fortune on - think it's because it's almost like a cross between MTL and DTL. Any great liquids you want to share, anywhere you think is the best place to buy from etc fire away!

TIA.

Edd
Hello, MANABUSH liquids are top notch

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hello and welcome there, jolly spiffing to make your acquaintance wot wot. Good work so far, keep going and enjoy!!
Another vote for Manabush liquids here!

Back
Top Bottom