What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Old vaper new to forum

Welcome aboard from a fellow tootlepuffer. Many is the time I was mocked by my fellow northerners for my lack of cloudage as they all chugged on massive juice-guzzling subohm devices, but me with my little 14watts of pure mtl power through a Kayfun 5 stood strong, shunning their mockery with a knowing grin, and minimal demand on batteries and juice alike. And like a good pair of flares, everything comes full circle.

Stay tootlepuffing my good sir and welcome to the Planet!

Welcome aboard from a fellow tootlepuffer. Many is the time I was mocked by my fellow northerners for my lack of cloudage as they all chugged on massive juice-guzzling subohm devices, but me with my little 14watts of pure mtl power through a Kayfun 5 stood strong, shunning their mockery with a knowing grin, and minimal demand on batteries and juice alike. And like a good pair of flares, everything comes full circle.

Stay tootlepuffing my good sir and welcome to the Planet!
That made me laugh my friend :18:
I tried on my old flares a while ago but they only came up to my knees :6:
Thanks for the kind welcome to the forum @daz_app

giphy-3.gif

Cuban Coffee sounds nice! I haven't seen many coffee flavours about tbh. Mainly sweet fruity flavours.

Cuban Coffee sounds nice! I haven't seen many coffee flavours about tbh. Mainly sweet fruity flavours.
I make my own from bestcigliquid's concentrate but they also sell ready made if you want to try it. It is a strong tobacco based coffee flavour.

Back
Top Bottom