What's new

O/ Hi peeps!

Shugs81

Initiate
Hey guys!

Been vaping for a couple of years now... Mainly using Jacvapour mtl kit at the minute but it was never quite enough to keep me off the tabs.....

A couple of years ago someone gave me a dtl aspire peg Asus which I could never use... And I discovered, like yesterday, that my tank fits on the mod... And what a difference!! Already newly obsessed and looking at different options for new kit!!

My new interest is in squonk boxes!! Specially as I can 3d print my own!! But I'll post about that else where...

About me personally... I'm a nerd... I obsess over stuff.. I collect and fix retro consoles and starting with old computers too!! Also love most music.. Chiptunes are my current bag... And due to changing our sky package getting back into classic cars... I do also suffer with mild depression so I can be a bit flakey and take things the wrong way so I'll apologise in advance for that now!! Anyhow... Off to look for squonk plans for 3d printing... Say hi if you want!

obi hello.gif

Hi and welcome. Appreciate the very thorough and honest introduction. There is a lot of banter flying around here at times but its not malicious or intended to offend mostly.

Hi and welcome to the planet. You're in good company, a few of us suffer with the black dog. There's some good banter to be had, lifts my moods on a daily basis, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom