What's new

Not a lurker anymore!

Raysito22

Initiate
Hi y’all! I reckon first time I lurked this forum might have been like 4 years ago. There used to be so many good forums back then. I stayed away from the nonsense once it started taking over most of them. Now a few weeks ago I stumbled across this forum yet again - looks as healthy as ever! So here I am, presenting myself.

I’m a 29 year old spaniard, Canary Islands based to be more precise. I’m also a little vape store owner here. So now you know, should you come here on vacation.... hehe just kidding! I’m first and foremost a hobbyist. I used to smoke a pack a day, three when partying, until one winter I got the flu 7 times on a row. That’s when I started looking at this wonderful world. And boy oh boy.... has it changed my life!

It’s always the same story for us vapers. We feel better. We are healthier. Why won’t politicians besides the UK ones listen to us? It truly angers me. My mom died due to the stinkies. COPD ended up with her. Ever since, I’ve tried with my brothers - tried with her too but mods were way too complicated for her back then. One of my brothers has fully left smoking, the other two are still strugling. But within the store, we have helped some other moms, dads, sons and daughters quit, and no matter what happens, if we have to close or we make a lot of cash in time, that is what I’m taking with me.

Now for my vaping journey... I started with an Innokin SVD kit. What a masterpiece it was! Huge, cumbersome, shitty taste... yet it kept me away from tobacco. Then came protank, beautiful, well made device that one was. Afterwards, Kayfun, REO... and a few other dozens haha. Nowadays I carry my trusty Grimm Green edition Mi-pod everywhere... as well as a dotmod 100w squonker with a Reload X on top. At the store I also use an Orion by Lost Vape, and then, the creme of the crop... the Pilak V3 21700 by 2JNT. Pics will come...

Future buys? SXK Bantam Box for sure... and maybe Kayfun Lite or something MTL. Always looking for the next one, that’s how it’s been this 6 years of vaping!

Hi @Raysito22 and welcome to the Planet.

great intro by the way as were so used to "hi, wheres the deals" :D

Welcome to POTV!

I was introduced to the Bantam yesterday... What a stunning little piece of kit. We shall expect many photos of yours when it arrives.

Hi and welcome to the community. Nice intro. Yes, the forum is thriving here and you can get as involved as you like. There is much chat and banter on many topics, vape and non vape related. Have fun.

Welcome @Raysito22 ! Love your introduction!! I know what you mean about the politicians not listening to us. I'm in the States and they are trying to say it causes popcorn lung , the flavors are to attract kids etc etc....

My husband won't touch a vapor now because his cardiologist told him vaping can cause popcorn lung. He has had 2 heart attacks a quadruple bypass, high bp, high cholesterol etc..

I finally quit smoking and just vaping this past Dec. I have COPD, and asthma ...
I waited to late ... But at least I did finally switch and I gave myself some extra time with my family. Not a lot but a few more years God willing...

Looking forward to getting to know you !
If I'm ever in your neighborhood I'll stop by LOL :p

Back
Top Bottom