What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello and welcome aboard. How long you been vaping for?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hi and welcome to the group. We all have started on the e cig a likes so don't worry. The important thing is that your off the stinkies. Plenty of advice on here about what kit to use and plenty of choice too.

Hi and welcome to the group. We all have started on the e cig a likes so don't worry. The important thing is that your off the stinkies. Plenty of advice on here about what kit to use and plenty of choice too.

The Ecig is a reusable and seem to look like a Kanger EVOD branded as 'Blu', or it could be a clone.

The Ecig is a reusable and seem to look like a Kanger EVOD branded as 'Blu', or it could be a clone.
smokeyvapours I have something similar to that too! Its fine,well more than fine :) I also have an MVP which is more powerful and lasts longer. Its a bit bulky for outdoor use but great for indoors. I spy the Eleaf Istick though....may have to get myself one of those!

Back
Top Bottom