What's new

Great intro @pon130 and i think you will fit in perfectly here.
sorry to hear about the heart attack. youve certainly made the right decission on switching.
like a lot of us its a hobby now. 47 kits and counting for me after 7 years.

30ml of store juice here is $16-24 fek me thats crazy. Conversion $24 is £13.60
ours are anything from £5-£15 for 50ml but then we need nic shots as well.
fags over here are $32 for 25! (uk thats £18.20) not enough, putting up a few bucks every year will never stop the hardened smokers. hit them with $50 a pack. think its £10-13 for 20 here now.

At least you got Vaping Bogan fighting for you over there as prices are crazy.

ps sorry if the forum is running slow. servers are playing silly buggers at the moment.

Last edited:
Great intro @pon130 and i think you will fit in perfectly here.
sorry to hear about the heart attack. youve certainly made the right decission on switching.
like a lot of us its a hobby now. 47 kits and counting for me after 7 years.

30ml of store juice here is $16-24 fek me thats crazy. Conversion $24 is £13.60
ours are anything from £5-£15 for 50ml but then we need nic shots as well.
fags over here are $32 for 25! (uk thats £18.20) not enough, putting up a few bucks every year will never stop the hardened smokers. hit them with $50 a pack. think its £10-13 for 20 here now.

At least you got Vaping Bogan fighting for you over there as prices are crazy.

ps sorry if the forum is running slow. servers are playing silly buggers at the moment.
yeah your right. my problem that i can see would be the fda. it will force and create a black market where your juice will not be pure, this will result in more illness and more bullets hitting us.califonia government buys over a billion dollars a year worth of quick interest gain, this means after a year they get their billion back, plus around 90m in interest. fag shares have always risen. but last year they receded therefore government lost money they relied on for street works etc.meaning there is a push from government to get the fags going again by hitting us. this is a big big danger for vaping, allready resulting in a lot of vape stores closing down.
i have more flavour juice than you have ever seen, this will let me mix for years as if kept right i can use it for 5 yrs. i do sell juice but i only get orders through one guy. nobody else knows me. they contact him, he records orders then gives them to me every friday. nobody else knowsi exist. by the way, this guy is an enforcer for a bike club..a big bike club. they maintain my 2 harley bikes, i give them free juice.
ok catch you later buddy.

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! Not from the area originally but I know Blaydon as I'm a resident of Gateshead.

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! Not from the area originally but I know Blaydon as I'm a resident of Gateshead.
hi from tasmania, i went to gateshead tech where from the top floor, we dropped condoms full of milk onto the girls taking lunch outside lol

i hope i fit in ok. i enjoy vaping and making my own juice, however nicotine is banned in tasmania.

Back
Top Bottom