What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

pon130

Initiate
hi ladies and i better include guys, a newbie trying out your forum. i have lived in australia since 82. but am still a proud englishmam.

cheers

Hi and welcome to the planet.
tell us a bit about your vaping journey so far.

Hi and welcome to the planet.
tell us a bit about your vaping journey so far.
thanks for the welcome. i had a heart attack 4 years ago and quit fags.i went straight to vaping with my first mod being a swag mod. i joined underground vaping forum and got into the vapes very quickly. i own around 20 mods now, mainly sub ohm from swags tp luxe1,2, gens and others. i was sick of the limited range of juice here in tasmania so i logged into DIYORDIE and started mixing my own using scales. after the usual mixes of toxic spew, i started to wisen up and set up my mixing station and now i mix daily. 30ml of store juice here is $16-24, i make my juice at around $3.50/60mm.
fags over here are $32 for 25! hence i smile when i see ash trays lighting up. usual mixes are 70/30 or 50/50. yes i have some squonks, however i dont like being a steam train so i go more for taste and usually vape at around 60-70 watt.i supply a few friends with juices to save them money and i have been conducting vape classes every fortnight for people wanting to get to know how to vape and get of cancer sticks. nicotine is banned here in tasmania (so i am told).
i respect others so i dont invade their space with vape clouds and dont preach to them.i have done reviews on mods for a large company,and get some good deals from them so vaping is a big part of my life.
i fix/mix/experiment/and help fellow vapers select their gear and have a laugh.
yes i am a geordie (blaydon) however i have followed chelsea all my life (yes, i will speak to spurs idiots...just)
life's too short to be a plastic so get stuck into me and get it back with a smile. underground vaping forum is where i go online but its in usa so its a bit strange, but worth checking out.
okay, book has been written, geordie available so lets ger sucking guys/gals

cheers.:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom