What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hi @AndyP and Welcome to the Planet, I think also that Nic Salts are going to be best for you, i stopped just over 2 months ago for health reasons and i honestly think without the Salts and also the support from the other Apes i would be smoking again without a shadow of a doubt. If you want help and support you won't find anywhere better than here.

Hello mate and welcome. All i can do is share my experience. I quit smoking after 25 years. I was smoking 2.5 pack of reds per day at least. How did i quit?
I searched for a MTL atomizer and a good mod that i can't easily throw away. This is really important than you may think.
Flash E-vapor 4.5 23 mm is a good one that may give you the closest experience of a cigarette. It is harsh and the vapor is cool. My first mode was Asmodus Amighty. Try 12 mg nicotine at most and 70/30 vg pg coz i do not think as you have been a heavy smoker, you would enjoy armoa that much at the start. You will have coughs for long time may be 15 day. Just keep it and never smoke. You will be the champ at the end.

Back
Top Bottom