What's new

AndyP

Hi I'm Andy, have tried so many different methods to try and stop smoking. I.m a heavy smoker and want to give up with a vape. First time experience. I basically want some good advice on the best vapes to use for a heavy smoker as looking at the market it is a little overwhelming but have heard that an OHM is the best.

Hi @AndyP and welcome to the planet.

sounds like you need a mouth to lung kit at low wattage with high nicotine.
for a heavy smoker i would suggest 18mg but kit wise ill leave that to the mtl vapers.
also what is OHM?

you can find all our recommended suppliers here. post 5 is for hardware. have a gander and mention what you like the look of on here and the experts can advise.

POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

potv-ani-gif.210337

Welcome.

I agree with Mr DJ.

If u want to quit the stinkies u will need a good mouth to lung device with high nic.
Now these days u can get some decent kits and some nice liquids.
I personally recommend Nic salts at 20mg as they will ease the nic cravings.

Kit wise it depends or what your needs are, small and pocket friendly, auto draw with button or button fire only?

There is a thread that another ape commented on recently which will help.

Let me find it and i will share it with u

Welcome.

I agree with Mr DJ.

If u want to quit the stinkies u will need a good mouth to lung device with high nic.
Now these days u can get some decent kits and some nice liquids.
I personally recommend Nic salts at 20mg as they will ease the nic cravings.

Kit wise it depends or what your needs are, small and pocket friendly, auto draw with button or button fire only?

There is a thread that another ape commented on recently which will help.

Let me find it and i will share it with u

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...oductions/threads/new-to-vaping.195742/unread

And Welcome!

Hi AndyP welcome to the forum.

4 months ago I was a heavy smoker, had smoked for 46 years and tried all sorts to quit. Vaping is what's done it for me.

My advice is to read, read and read all you can about vaping. There is loads of info on this forum and around the web. And ask lots of questions, you'll get really good advice from the folks here. And then experiment. You may be lucky and find what suits you straight away or you may have to try a few things before you get there.

I am MTL and started on 18mg nicotine, 50/50 juice. I coughed a lot for a few days. I tried a lot of different gear - initially an aspire pockex with 1.2 coil and swapped the short drip tip for a long one to stop burning my lips. I quite quickly moved onto Artery Pal II Pro with 1.0 ohm coil. I use this at around 11 or 12 watts and get good flavour and the coils last a while.

I also got a Think Vape Zeta which is a bit more advanced but probs gives a better flavour.

Juice wise, I use mainly Dinner Lady 50/50 any flavour and Manabush Tribute range. There's lots of others that people would recommend, it's just a case of trying what you think you'd like and eventually you'll learn your preferences.

Good luck with your adventure
Angela

Back
Top Bottom