What's new

Hi what do you mean I'd go with the 50/50 for them as it would let you use higher nic?? What liquid on Amazon would you recommend
Andy
Hi and welcome to the Planet.

there is a lot to take in at first but you will pick it up quite fast.

amazon is not the best place to buy kit and defo not juice.

there are 2 main types of vaping, MTL mouth to lung or DTL direct to lung.
mtl is the same style as smoking where you take into mouth and then inhale into lungs.
this style uses low wattage around 8-20watts. with this you can use much higher nicotine strength to wean you of the cigs so you dont get the cravings. this style of vaping is best with 50vg/50pg which are the two main ingredients in eliquid.

then you have dtl.this style is like inhaling on a bong or directly into your lungs. this uses much higher wattage like 30-200watt. this needs much lower nicotine and the norm is 3mg and the ratio of juice is best at 70vg/30pg which gives mahoosive clouds.

the vg makes the clouds while the pg carries the throat hit.

as mentioned above Jac Vapour do some great starter kits. ive been using the VIM for almost 10months in the car as its as simple as it gets. fill up, 5 clicks on and vape.

this is the holy grail of suppliers POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
worth a look is Drip Drop,LiQuid, Re Juiced, Vampire Vapes
these are the suppliers i gave up with after a 37 year habit and in 3 days time it will be 4 years cig free.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Blueprint ,nice to meet you Mate !!! And what @MrDJ said !!!

Hello and welcome. Some good advice on the thread. There are plenty of great online vendors recommended on the site. You can order from them with confidence from them. In addition to the jacvapour MTL kit there are plenty of other kits reviewed on here to look at

Thanks all for all the advice given. Hope I can get sorted soon as I really do need to move away from smoking. Last few weeks I have not been feeling so good and I put it down to smoking a lot of wheezing from my chest and lack of sleep. Not what you need when you work 12hr shifts.

Hi Blueprint, welcome to the planet.

MrDj has given you the basic lowdown f vaping, and likewise i definately recommend starting with a MTL set up first. It's how i quit the stinkies with, and i still mainly MTL today. Amazon isn't my first chioce to buy from (actually, it's right near bottom of online stores to get vape stuff), better you go to a designated vape store, plenty of vendors listed on this forum, as Sewer Rat and MrDj have posted.

Hope you achive giving the stinkies the heaveho..took me just 2 weeks to stop smoking! Good luck! :)2

Hi all
I now have an account at e-cigarettes drirect and have placed an order. Question salts what are they. Can I just buy a salt tube and add the nicotine level I like. I could not find just a salt. ? Or am I looking in the wrong place.
I have bought a Aokey what wattage would you recommend I use it at. It will go upto 85w

Andy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom