What's new

Blueprint

Hi all
I am new to e cigs, but have been a smoker for many years. I am looking to make the switch to e cigs and need some advice on what e cig to buy to what liquids I should start of on.
So e cig what would you recommend, I would like one that is reliable. Cost is not a issue. Where to buy amazon would be best place as I do not have time to shop around.
Liquids what should I start of with been a smoker and where can I get them again if Amozon has then then that will be my shopping place.
Please be accurate as possible with advice and details to what you recommend for me and were I can obtain them.
Don’t mind buying used stuff but must be close to LN22QZ Lincoln
Thanks
Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum.

I would usually rocommend mouth to lung to begin with. The Jac Vape s17, s22 or Vim are good starters between 25 andb35 quid. The coils last a good length of time and are good value for money.

Liquid wise, I'd go with the 50/50 for them as it would let you use higher nic. I gave my mate an s17 a few months back and made him up 500 ml of 18mg nic liquid as hed tried a few times with a few other types and never stuck to it but this has worked for him this time. Last time we were at the pub ans went out to vape he ended up trying to smoke and couldn't stand it.

Sure Jac Vape have a discount code on here too, they do liquid too if you're wanting to order all you need at once but I've never tried it so I cant say if it's good or not.

Hi what do you mean I'd go with the 50/50 for them as it would let you use higher nic?? What liquid on Amazon would you recommend
Andy

Hi what do you mean I'd go with the 50/50 for them as it would let you use higher nic?? What liquid on Amazon would you recommend
Andy

Hi and welcome. Wouldn't use Amazon for juice as all there stuff is zero nicotine. What flavours appeal to you?

Andy

Sorry, I've never used Amazon.

If you were to go with 50/50 liquid rather than the higher vg the nicotine content will be higher. The higher vg liquid is typically 3mg or 6mg. Most places are doing it as shortfills now where the liquid comes without the nicotine in it and you need to add it so most are worked out to end at 3mg.

Sorry, I've never used Amazon.

If you were to go with 50/50 liquid rather than the higher vg the nicotine content will be higher. The higher vg liquid is typically 3mg or 6mg. Most places are doing it as shortfills now where the liquid comes without the nicotine in it and you need to add it so most are worked out to end at 3mg.

Ok thanks for that I had noted that amazon lacked liquids with nicotine advertised.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/directory/vendors/jac-vapour.html
https://www.jacvapour.com/e-liquid/uk-made-e-liquid

If you don't have time to 'shop about', just get a bit of kit of these guys and get a selection of liquids. Maybe a couple of sampler packs so you can find out what kind of flavours you like. Depending on how much you currently smoke you'll want a couple with a higher level of nicotine, 12mg, and a couple of liquids with a bit less, say 6mg.

Fuck amazon for vape supplies, fuck 'em in general really. You'll never actually know if you're getting good kit and if there is an issue with the kit returning it or getting help is not always possible.

Back
Top Bottom