What's new

bazmully

hi everyone.i never thought vaping would help me stop smoking.
i am using a smok r80 tc which i bought secondhand.now i want to get a new vape.
but there's to many to choose.could you please help.
thanks baz.

Welcome mate. You'll probably get asked your budget, how big you want the mod to be, internal batteries built in or removable etc, so list your wants and you'll get some good answers from the guys here.

Welcome. Like Tazz said, the first thing to think about is your budget. If your looking for a mid priced variable with a bit more punch then the Smok alien was one of my favourites.
If your looking for something higher up the market then the Yihi SXMini Q Mini was my all time favourite. Also it depends on whether you are looking for something with all the bells and whistles like a colour screen, time, wallpapers, etc.
There’s a lot of choice out there nowadays and my recommendations may already be out of date but post your requirements and someone with far more knowledge than me will be able to help.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @bazmully , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hi Baz and welcome to the Planet.

as said we cant do much until you reply with a few answers.
are you after mouth to lung just like smoking or direct to lung sub ohm for the clowdz bro the big clowdz :D
have a look through some of our hardware suppliers on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom