What's new

Newbie with questions (don't we all?)

After a while you will probably stop screwing it all together and just use the rods to make a coil if you’re as impatient as I am. Or you could skip this stage and go for the option mentioned by ChapperzView attachment 156756
The reason I liked it is because I have very weak and painful hands, so holding the wire tight as I pull it might be a problem. End up with a slinky instead of a coil lol :D

The reason I liked it is because I have very weak and painful hands, so holding the wire tight as I pull it might be a problem. End up with a slinky instead of a coil lol :D

The other one requires you to keep one end of the wire trapped against it too, the difference is that it helps you to wind evenly. If I were you I would watch some YouTube videos about it and then decide. Buying premade coils also stays an option- I always have some around for when I want to build quickly.

The other one requires you to keep one end of the wire trapped against it too, the difference is that it helps you to wind evenly. If I were you I would watch some YouTube videos about it and then decide. Buying premade coils also stays an option- I always have some around for when I want to build quickly.
WIll do, thanks :) Can't order until Monday anyway so gives me a chance to check them out. Cheers :D

Well I'm officially a month into vaping :2thumbsup: and its pretty clear buying coils is the biggest ongoing expense (that can't be avoided, as opposed to shinitus) so i'm seriously thinking about getting a MTL RTA. found this at our old frenchie friends -

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/rebuildables/4429-ares-rta-innokin.html

would people recommend it for a newbie like me? (i was a sparkys mate many moons ago so quite used to working with wire) or is there a better one, keeping in mind its to go on top of the kroma-a

cheers

Well I'm officially a month into vaping :2thumbsup: and its pretty clear buying coils is the biggest ongoing expense (that can't be avoided, as opposed to shinitus) so i'm seriously thinking about getting a MTL RTA. found this at our old frenchie friends -

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/rebuildables/4429-ares-rta-innokin.html

would people recommend it for a newbie like me? (i was a sparkys mate many moons ago so quite used to working with wire) or is there a better one, keeping in mind its to go on top of the kroma-a

cheers
Only a couple of weeks ahead of you, although strangly it feels like I haven't been smoking for a lot longer! But still a newbie at vaping so will let the others help you out. :)

Back
Top Bottom