What's new

Newbie trying to quit

ive actually just replaced my original nord as the battery died after arund 9 months.
after a quick check the 0.8 should be fine for mtl

0.6 ohm resistance Single Mesh Coil
Maximum Wattage: 25W

0.8 ohm resistance Single Mesh MTL Coil
Maximum Wattage: 16W

0.6 ohm Resistance Dual Standard Coil
Recommended Wattage: 20W

1.4 ohm Resistance Standard Coil
Maximum Wattage: 12W

Welcome to the Planet @Emmaellabella . It looks like you are sorted for your stroll into the world of vaping, good luck and if you need anything just ask.

Welcome @Emmaellabella

Looks like you're sorted for equipment, but if not I'd recommend the think vape zeta. It is relatively inexpensive, small, solid and offers you a lot of flexibility in various ways.

Hi all. So vape has come today. So far so good. Much smoother than the ones I've previously tried so hopefully this will work.
Good luck @Emmaellabella. Rooting for you.
One thing worth considering is having more than 1 device, this can be another of what you like or different ones. Reason I say this, if it breaks, or runs out of battery, or you run out of coils etc, you've always got a back up. Plus by trying a few different devices you will find you prefer some better than others to suit ur style of vaping.

Hello and welcome to the planet,

As you’ve probably already seen, there are many on this forum more than willing to help you bin the cigs. All the info and advice you could possibly ask for is within this forum.

Good luck! We’re all with you

Back
Top Bottom