What's new

Newbie trying to quit

Emmaellabella

Initiate
Hi all,

So as title suggests I'm currently a smoker who's looking into vaping to quit. Done some research online but any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi all,

So as title suggests I'm currently a smoker who's looking into vaping to quit. Done some research online but any advice would be much appreciated.
Couple of questions now though. 1. Is it best to use a DTL or MTL?
2. Would you go for a higher mg initially?

Thanks x

Hi and welcome.

If u r looking to stop smoking then my personal opinion is mtl with 20mg nic salts. Or 6mg freebase (i prefer salts)

But many will either agree or disagree, that is what worked for me and lots of people i know.

What do u currently smoke and how many a day?

Anything out there caught your eye?

Hi and welcome to the community. When I started vaping I used 18mg freebase juice with a MTL device. Depends on what kind of draw you want really.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hi DeeDee and Rew.

Thanks for your replies. X I did some research on here and I saw a great bit of info from Cozy for ecigone website. I've gone for iJoy Jupiter 70W Pod Mod Kit as I wanted a MTL I think!!! I've also got an artery vape as cheap... Just in case battery dies on me I've gone for dinner lady nic salts as reviews say good and nic salts seem to be the best for initial smokers quitting? Got a 20mg and a couple of 10mg. Will mess around with the mg and Watts to see what suits. I did set a date in my mind for 1st June to quit but then realised today can't shop!!! Think just used to the 'new normal' now and don't really go out. Silly me. So hopefully delivered ASAP. Really need to do this. Been smokers yrs and just fed up of it x

Hi @Emmaellabella and welcome to POTV Forums You did not disclose how many cigarettes you smoke per day - but then smoking is smoking and from my own experience I would suggest a MTL (Mouth to Lung) option as this form of Vaping is similar to smoking a cigarette and maybe 12 to 18mg strength juice at a 50/50 VG / PG, there is a wide selection of MTL Vape Kits and the simple one button (to fire the Vape) are not expensive £20 or under, this is what I started with and still use today, any questions please do ask and good luck with your Vaping experience :)

Back
Top Bottom