What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Newbie saying hi!

Welcome,
you have tried so called direct lung vaping, try mouth to lung which is more cigarette like. With that style of vaping you need more nicotine - 12 or 18 mg and different tank (maybe triton mini/nautilus v2). Go to the shop and ask to sample different flavor profiles. If you browse internet shops, you will notice that some of them have flavor groups: fruity/tobacco/custard etc. Remember, some of the flavors are overwhelming, like aniseed.

Thanks for the tips guys! I do love my SMOK though @gaart
Slowly getting through all the flavours in my sample pack and finding that I quite like "custardy" and Milky flavours - what a shocker... I do need a back-up though so I stop rollies. My DD uses a SMOK stick but it's set too high for me, so not sure what to buy as a back-up for when my unit is on charge?

Any suggestions would be most welcome :)

My first MTL was an Aspire K3, pretty dated now I think but they are pretty good, my little brother absolutely swears by them. I go for fruity flavours but flavour choice is so personal so keep on doing what you're doing and try a new one every time you restock :)

Hello and welcome by the way :D

Hi and welcome from a fellow newbie.

I was to in a cuffudle on flavours, I headed to a ecig store just to see what they had and there pretty helpful. Bare in mind though just because it smells nice does mean it going to be nice.

Also if you try a flavour without nic and like it, it might change with the nic added (found out the hard way £20 down the pan)

My vapes are "NASTY JUICE" asap grape (all the time) I thought I wouldn't like it at first due to it being a minty menthol but it's not like a menthol. Its just cold on the intake and exhale with a grape taste. Awsome!! But a bit exspencive per 10ml.

I have found dripping at home a lot less taxing on the old purse/ wallet and a bit more enjoyable experience due to the intricate way your having to drip, a bit soothing and self pride that I did that.

Well welcome again... And happy vaping

Back
Top Bottom