What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Newbie here

TheSpaniard

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, and being vaping for a month or so, currently have a Smoke Stick V8 with the baby coils.

So far I have only tried the Legends liquids, as my local vaping shop had an offer of 2x1 in 3x10ml boxes, so I bought 8 boxes for 60£. After reading the forum a bit, I don't think it was such a good bargain as I first thought hehe.

I will keep reading and getting more info as I am planning to upgrade my Stick V8 soon, for a mod + atom, no idea which one yet, too many options!

Great forum! looking forward to learning from you all!

Hi & welcome.

I reckon most of us started out the same & quickly learned how to save a bit of cash one way or another. My most recent way is learning to make & wick my own coils. Loving it. :)

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @TheSpaniard , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, and being vaping for a month or so, currently have a Smoke Stick V8 with the baby coils.

So far I have only tried the Legends liquids, as my local vaping shop had an offer of 2x1 in 3x10ml boxes, so I bought 8 boxes for 60£. After reading the forum a bit, I don't think it was such a good bargain as I first thought hehe.

I will keep reading and getting more info as I am planning to upgrade my Stick V8 soon, for a mod + atom, no idea which one yet, too many options!

Great forum! looking forward to learning from you all!
Is that a mouth to lung (MTL) kit?

Welcome @TheSpaniard great place to see pics of kit, tips and advice wether its vape related or not, you won't find a better place. I loved the baby beast until I started with rebuildable, and now find mine are stuck on the shelf, but they done me proud for a while.

Back
Top Bottom