What's new

Newbie from durham

the above two links look quite good but they are sub ohm tanks so will give quite big clouds so as you wanted it for work then im not sure but it depends where you work and do you sit under a fire alarm like me which would evacuate upto 600 people in my block if it went off :)

the above two links look quite good but they are sub ohm tanks so will give quite big clouds so as you wanted it for work then im not sure but it depends where you work and do you sit under a fire alarm like me which would evacuate upto 600 people in my block if it went off :)
I work as a Chef and I have to go outside for a toot, I’m looking for a sub ohm like my switcher.

Evening ladies and gents

I’m patrick from Durham, I’m new to the vaping scene and I’m really enjoying it,

Basically stopped smoking 10 days ago because I don’t want my 17 month old son having a dad who smelt like a ash tray and all money saved is going to him and restoring a mk2 golf gti for him when he is older.

I look forward to getting you guys and girls

Welcome Patrick and well done.

Don't put too many miles on that Mk2 GTI before passing it on ))

Welcome Patrick and well done.

Don't put too many miles on that Mk2 GTI before passing it on ))
No chance of that happening lol it doesn’t have the engine in or a front end at the minute. It’s going back to bare metal and a full nut and bolt restoration

No chance of that happening lol it doesn’t have the engine in or a front end at the minute. It’s going back to bare metal and a full nut and bolt restoration
I had one of those cars back in the day :D Was my first GTi... loved it :D

Back
Top Bottom