What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Newbie from durham

Welcome pad
Great to have you here.
Start doing overtime.
You will love this place.
Thank you very much Tony, what’s the overtime for haha plus as most chefs will know overtime just means a less hourly rate. We don’t get paid overtime ,

Thank you very much Tony, what’s the overtime for haha plus as most chefs will know overtime just means a less hourly rate. We don’t get paid overtime ,
The over time will become clear in a few days.

Bingo but the money spent will even its time over the next few years :)
I see what your saying. I’m already on the look for a pen style vape for work as the Vaporesso switcher is too big to carry around in my pocket for a 12 hour shift

I see what your saying. I’m already on the look for a pen style vape for work as the Vaporesso switcher is too big to carry around in my pocket for a 12 hour shift
I cant help on pen style vapes but loads of apes on here can. Are you looking for pen style or just something small that can fit in a pocket .

it took me about a year before i started saving money and am now over 12 grand so about 7 grand in pocket with enough gear to open a shop and enough juice to float a boat. instead of a massive pile of dog ends.

i use one of these for work. takes a 1.6 dual coil which lasts for roughly 3 months https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=drugstore&field-keywords=vapouriz+fuse
i was using the fuse head on my 3 year old blu battery but dropped the bugger earlier as i got out of the car and the end snapped off :( luckily got a spare battery.

it took me about a year before i started saving money and am now over 12 grand so about 7 grand in pocket with enough gear to open a shop and enough juice to float a boat. instead of a massive pile of dog ends.

i use one of these for work. takes a 1.6 dual coil which lasts for roughly 3 months https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=drugstore&field-keywords=vapouriz+fuse
i was using the fuse head on my 3 year old blu battery but dropped the bugger earlier as i got out of the car and the end snapped off :( luckily got a spare battery.

Happy days mate, well after buying my starter kit etc I’m about 30 quid up on a usual week so I’m happy with that upto now. I’ll have a look at that now thanks

Back
Top Bottom