What's new

Newbie alert (and some P100 questions...)

Thanks for the welcome all.

Hey

Welcome to POTV

So it looks like you've got the wrong type of kit maybe? From what you've written you are more A mouth to lung (mtl) user this replicates how u smoke a cigarette, its tighter and u draw into the mouth then to the lungs.
The 1.2 coil will be better as its a tighter coil but if your device is asubohm device then the air may be too much for it. If you like the joyetech ego then I would say you are definitely a mouth to lung vapour and should be using a more mtl device, coil ranges between 0. 8 To 1.8 is probably what youre looking for.

Juat checked out the kit u have online
The P100 is a subohm device, i see it comes with 0.2 and 0.4 which is why you find it too airy and to much cloud. Thats the type of kit it is. Luckily they do the 1.2 GZ coils so worth a try i suppose but u will need to drastically reduce the airflow

What type of juice are u using? 50/50 70/30 ? Freebase or salts? What mg nic?

Hey Dee Dee - thanks for the response. I started off doing everything MTL but then figured out you can DL on the eGo Pod easily too (the whole DL thing was a new concept to me as odd as that might seem). I've been mostly doing that for the last month of use as it positively changed the taste of the vapour for me. I know this new one is not particularly suited to MTL but as mentioned have paid for 1.2ohm coils which are en route in the post. Hopefully these are a little tighter as you said. I think my main concern already is how much juice it's using with these subohms. 3/4s the way through one, and 1/2 way through the other of the two liquids that came with the kit already. The amount of vapour is extreme for my use with these two included coils.

I do enjoy the DL method though so that isn't a deal breaker. I'll see how I get on with the new 1.2ohm coils. Worse case scenario, I also bought a 510 adapter with the kit so I can chuck something else on top of it.

Thank you again for you reply ☺️

Hi and welcome to the community. All your assumptions are correct about MTL and DL in your original post. At low watts with 1.2 Ohm coil your juice and battery will last far longer.

Yes, as rew said, all of your assumptions r correct (except i think one, ill go back and edit if not)

But yes, battery life, coils life juice consumption, all pretty in line with basic logic..

Oh, i think i remember, higher ohms doesnt ALWAYS mean less vapor, which does affect coil life significantly (the amount of juice going thru it) and amount of vapor generally speaking equals amount of liquid used.

Quick update - the higher resistance coils have improved my experience with this device significantly. Tighter draw, using so much less liquid and generally just more pleasant to vape.

Back
Top Bottom