What's new

new

hi everyone,im new to vaping,5 wks off the cigs ,real pride for myself, I brought a smoke gx2/4 with big baby tank,im vaping 70/30 juice 3mg from rejuiced.55watt.i really like it, but most of the flavours are custard, donuts cream, sweet stuffs would like to try more fruits, hay does anyone know if you can get coffee flavour.anyways thanks in advance, michael

o bye the way my nearest vape shop is 50 miles away, i live in rural Ireland,and I don't drive because of medical issues, so online companies are good for me

hi everyone,im new to vaping,5 wks off the cigs ,real pride for myself, I brought a smoke gx2/4 with big baby tank,im vaping 70/30 juice 3mg from rejuiced.55watt.i really like it, but most of the flavours are custard, donuts cream, sweet stuffs would like to try more fruits, hay does anyone know if you can get coffee flavour.anyways thanks in advance, michael

Have a look on Vapeclub. You can filter by flavour and that should give you a better idea of whats available. Quite a few coffees out there. I find many of them far too sweet though.

thanks mr dj been looking at your link, great information, just what I needed, will get looking and put a shopping list together, i never new there was so many different juices out there thanks again.

thanks mr dj, I posted your reply below, hit the wrong rely, still learning my way round site
no worries mate. you will get used to it.

as mentioned vape club were the first to bring us juice from around the world but they are not the cheapest.
have a look through their site then check vape potions and washington vapes who do the same but cheaper.

Heya Michael, welcome to the planet mate.

As for recommended online stores, well some good ones already mentioned, but i'll add Electric Tobacconist & LiQuid & for good juice deals, Evolution Vaping are all good places to check out. I started with LiQuid, as all their 10ml bottles are a pound..a decent range of flavours available..they're a good one to try lots of different flavours on the cheap.

Back
Top Bottom