What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Vaper, big fan of RTA's

Welcome to the planet bud! I think, from my limited experience, that products are getting incrementally better. In respect of RTA's subtle changes to airflow location, design and decks is still moving us in the right direction. However, and excuse the pun, the market is flooded with too much product of a similar quality. I'm still waiting for a tank that doesn't leak or spitback!
I agree, as soon as a company makes an improvement all the rest jump all over that idea, I must say that my latest rta (the freemax mesh pro) hasn't leaked once yet

Hi @Steeves and welcome. Yep, the speed and intensity of new releases of Vaping products is incredible. However I think that, in my opinion, there has been very little coming to the market that is truly innovative. I have bought new RTAs over the last couple of years, all still have similar pros and cons as my first RTA, a Kayfun Lite Plus, from 4 years ago. Drippers and Squonking atties haven't seen massive improvements (despite what youtubers may scream at us) either. Regulated Mods have improved hugely since I started Vaping, and the affordability and quality has been a massive improvement.
Wicking hasn't changed much since the arrival of cotton wool, I think I started on Rayon, or fibreglass or something equally nasty.
Juice has got better in the last few years though! And the knowledge base of Vapers has become wider, so coiling and pre-made coils have improved.
I'm glad I skipped the fibreglass wicks, daaaaaaam

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Sleeves , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hi @Sleeves Welcome to the Planet.

I know what you mean...I've only been vaping for 9 months, I found the whole concept of vaping and the huge range of kit and juices bewildering at first....but at least that's a good sign that the demand and amrket is there for it...long may it continue...and maybe tobacco will be consigned to the history books....someday!

The beginning of vaping is confusing at best, for sure. But everyone here (I suppose) got through!

Hello :) Welcome to the forum! It is true that the market is flooded from vape gear, but nothing really innovative!

Back
Top Bottom