What's new

New vape store owner

Hello and welcome to the forum!

How popular is vaping in Greece? I was in Athens a couple of years ago and hardly saw anyone doing it.

I am from Cyprus. People do get Greece and Cyprus confused. We are a smaller version of Greece but with our own flag, same national anthem different government.
Vaping in cyprus is not as big as it is elsewhere. Unfortunately it's still cheap to smoke, and Cypriots love smoking. The per capita of smokers is 3 out of 10.

I am from Cyprus. People do get Greece and Cyprus confused. We are a smaller version of Greece but with our own flag, same national anthem different government.
Vaping in cyprus is not as big as it is elsewhere. Unfortunately it's still cheap to smoke, and Cypriots love smoking. The per capita of smokers is 3 out of 10.

Oh shit, how English of me. Ive been to both countries and know the difference. Sorry, momentary breakdown!

I think cost plays a big part in it. If I could get a pouch of baccy for a few quid id probably still be smoking now.

What's people opinions of vaping like in Cyprus? Do they see it as positive?

Lol no problem my man.
Smoking in Cyprus is a cultural problem . It's been indoctrinated into the Cypriot culture for generations that it is ok to smoke. Smoking doesn't kill you, old age does. So you first need to teach the kids, that are under 10 years old, that smoking is bad, and when they have kids, they have the responsibility to teach their kids, and then, only then, will this cultural problem disappear. It will take at least 2 generations. It's a huge problem!!

Hi and welcome to the planet. Wishing you lots of success with your new venture.

Hi and welcome to the Planet.
me love CY but just cant get out there as often as id like.
ive been to the other main 3, napa im too old for all that crap, limasol and last time was larnaca so i think Paphos has to be on the cards for the next visit.

Back
Top Bottom