What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New user with poor experiences with other vapers

Hi Rob and wlecome .... hope you get sorted if not a great bunch of nana's on here will jump in :strawberry:

Slap on the wrist for Darth lol. Awww i'm glad all's well that ends well and all the very best on the rest of your vaping journey

I did the same thing to Danfoshizzle. I promised to send him a bottle of cinnamon, packaged it up, wrote out the address all neat and then left it on the side for nearly a week! It's easily done. Welcome, by the way.

I feel like such a twat now! I have had so much shit happening.

Welcome to POTV robzki, like you said buddy at least you found this place!

A warm and hearty welcome to you Robzki. Enjoy your stay and vaping education on here. I have learnt loads with the advice on here.

Good Morning Rob,

Well done on sticking with the vaping - you're doing really well mate! I'm coming up for ten months now, and I never thought I could give up smoking!

Sorry to hear you've had a shit deal on "another" forum - but being totally honest, after an issue I had with a member on there, and also the "pack attack" mentality adopted by certain members toward someone who has gone on to be very successful in their business venture - I decided to make Planet of the Vapes my cyber-home!

Mate, you'll find this place very different from others - vendors talk to vendors, members have a laugh and a joke, and everyone seems to get on very nicely - certainly not a place for pissing contests!

You're looking for a place where you can feel part of the community - you've found it!

All the best to you mate.

Cheers!

Lee

I'll second this. In my 12 months of vaping I had never bought anything off a forum ..... Until I joined POTV. I bought a mod off a fellow member and it all went very smoothly. Sorry you had a bad experience, but dont let it put you off. It's a totally different atmosphere from others here and, in my humble opinion, the best forum out there. Everyone is really friendly and you get a laugh as well. Welcome to POTV.

Back
Top Bottom