What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New user with poor experiences with other vapers

Robzki

Postman
Hi all,

i'm a new vaper and have managed to stay smoke free for 5 weeks now and I'm really enjoying the whole experience. I've just moved onto rebuildables. The first ones with the mesh/wire/wick is due through the door soon. Nothing exciting for the more experienced vapers but good for me.

i bought some juice and attys a couple of weeks ago from another member on another forum but the other member started ignoring my pms after i paid although they were all being read. As we all know starting out with vaping can be pretty costly so this experienced vaper left me struggling to get juice and I almost gave up with the whole thing.

i have found the whole thing pretty distasteful and pretty low. Am I the only one that has experienced this? In a group of people that ought to be sticking together it is pretty poor form.

thanks for reading and I hope to learn a lot more here and to be helpful in return when I get a little more vaping under my belt

cheers

Rob

Good Morning Rob,

Well done on sticking with the vaping - you're doing really well mate! I'm coming up for ten months now, and I never thought I could give up smoking!

Sorry to hear you've had a shit deal on "another" forum - but being totally honest, after an issue I had with a member on there, and also the "pack attack" mentality adopted by certain members toward someone who has gone on to be very successful in their business venture - I decided to make Planet of the Vapes my cyber-home!

Mate, you'll find this place very different from others - vendors talk to vendors, members have a laugh and a joke, and everyone seems to get on very nicely - certainly not a place for pissing contests!

You're looking for a place where you can feel part of the community - you've found it!

All the best to you mate.

Cheers!

Lee

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience. I think I can safely say you will have no problems like that here, we all do our best to be as friendly and as helpful as possible. We were all new once and I think sometimes people can forget that. If you need anything just yell and you'll be flooded with folks trying to help. Oh and welcome to the planet :D

If the other forum is the one i think it is you're far better off here with us monkeys :) well done on sticking with it despite the negative experience, i can well relate and sympathise. Hope you have a fab stay, Judy

Hey Rob, I am not quite sure I understood.
Do you mean that you paid and he sent you nothing?
Or that you were hoping for some advice and once the deal was done the guy turned from friendly to indifferent?
If the first, if you paid paypal let the seller know you are going to file against him, leave four days and, if no reply message result read, get your money back through paypal and leave a note on the selling thread too.

If the second. Well, forums are full of opportunities to get advice and make friends who think along the same lines as you do. Just, the classies are just not the place.

Thanks all, really appreciate the positive comments, it is great and keeps me vaping. Really enjoying the experience so far. Some mesh wick wire, Phoenix SS and vision eternity is due to land any second hopefully. The other forum has been good to me so far with some great people who have gone above and beyond to help me, although I know what you mean :) the other person is an active member on here and that's why I am here. Hoping it can be resolved amicably and it's just an oversight. With the welcome you have given me I'm looking forward to staying and joining in the banter.

thanks again and take care

Rob

Hey Rob, I am not quite sure I understood.
Do you mean that you paid and he sent you nothing?
Or that you were hoping for some advice and once the deal was done the guy turned from friendly to indifferent?
If the first, if you paid paypal let the seller know you are going to file against him, leave four days and, if no reply message result read, get your money back through paypal and leave a note on the selling thread too.

If the second. Well, forums are full of opportunities to get advice and make friends who think along the same lines as you do. Just, the classies are just not the place.

Paid for, nothing received, all pm's read but no replies. Have gotten hold of PayPal but they say 20 days until they raise it to the next level. On top of the 2 weeks I have waited its a long time with limited funds. It's also the principle that someone who should understand what you go through as a new vaper decides to let you down.

Back
Top Bottom