What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New user, and new to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome, no need to go quite as far as our pal @Jd_ and if your vape pen set up works for you carry on and enjoy.. but keep an eye on the occasional forum give aways and pop your name down for the chance to win an alternative (backup) kit ;)
Hello and good morning. The set up ive got is good, ive been enjoying the deluxe pen for some while now and its brilliant. Give aways that sounds excellent i'll make sure I put my name down.

Welcome to the ape house @Vaping doyle, pretty sure that you'll find answers to most, if not all, of your questions. Nice cabinet, btw. :cool:

"Who’s for tea?"

Just joshing with ya...:tongue:

Are you sure @MarylinC37 ?

Could've sworn that it looked summat like this...

View attachment 224499

Or this...

View attachment 224500

Or this...

View attachment 224502

Or may be I'm just getting confused with @fil ? :confused:

I hear you sister...good job I'm allowed a 'man cave'. ;)

There's no 'may be' about it, it's a given.

You like baccy and coffee ?

This is one of my favourites...

View attachment 224504
Available from here...https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/dinner-lady/50-50/cafe-tobacco
Loads of choices thanks for the recommendations folks.

giphy.gif
Loool I rember that scene in die hard, good choice. Ho Ho Ho now I have vape pen, that as allways with me sounds as droll as my beard... Ummmm looool

Loool I rember that scene in die hard, good choice. Ho Ho Ho now I have vape pen, that as allways with me sounds as droll as my beard... Ummmm looool
I bet that pen will not be alone for long time :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom