What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New user, and new to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping doyle

Postman
Hello all, im new to this vaping forum and also vaping. I quit smoking two weeks ago and decided enough was enough. And packed in smoking straight away. I chose to start vaping and bought a deluxe vape pen a 88vape and bought a few e-liquids and spare coils and over the next weeks ive become hooked on vaping exploring the vast market of various types of e-juices. Ive even built a mini vape pen storage for all of my bits and bobs. But ive haven't touched tobacco since. I do miss my small cigars thoe, ive ordered a cigar and double expresso flavor for my vape pen. Thats my introduction.

Attachments

• DSC_0424.JPG
    DSC_0424.JPG
    510.7 KB · Views: 44
Hello @Vaping doyle and welcome to POTV :)

You've made a good choice switching to vaping and yes there's lot's of exploring to do with liquids and devices. You're off to a good start and definitely showing signs of being hooked on vaping with your vape storage build. :thumbup:

Enjoy your vaping adventure.

Hi @Vaping doyle and welcome to the planet.
similar set up i gave up with and gave up overnight. best move you will ever make.
warning though, be carefull of the dreaded shinyitis disease which will empty your wallet buying all the new shiny bits of kit.
this is worth bookmarking for future reference. always ask first before you buy something as usually will will have nice discount codes to save a few quid POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

potv-ani-gif.210337

congrats on giving up the stinkies. I started off with a 88vape deluxe also, used it for 4 months gradually dropping nicotine strengh.
nice little storage unit you built there.

Hi and welcome to the community. My advice would be to start making a larger storage cabinet. ;)

Hi Vaping doyle and :welcome1: to the planet. :)

Nice work there on your new storage box. :thumbup:

Best thing you could have done, coming over to vaping from smoking. Far more healthy, far less cost and once you find your ideal kit the taste is in a different universe with the huge choice of lovely flavours.

We love questions on here and nothing is too silly to ask so if you need any help with anything feel free to ask away and there'll be plenty of people happy to point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom