What's new

New to vaping

Welcome to the Planet @tomoliu0409 , there are a boatload of things aimed at beginners but as already said we need info to fill your prescription.

Sorry just seen that you had added what your looking for. If that's what you are wanting you should go for a pod i would of thought, the Drag S is good plus you have a good range of coils you can get, pretty good on Battery too. I am sure someone else will be along to offer some more advice. Good Luck on your vaping journey.
Thanks a lot!

Thanks @ForestMagpie didn't know you could do that link lol.

Hey @tomoliu0409

Welcome to POTV, you have chosen the best place (imho) to start your vaping journey! We have all been there and are here to help you as much as possible my lovely, so make sure you ask questions as much as you need to, no judgement here ok.

So not sure if you have had a nosey through some reviews yet. If it helps this is my top 5 based on use and your budget/requirements

Wenax K1 (throw away replacement pods)
Aspire Favostix (throw away replacement pods)
Aspire AVP Cube (seperate coils)
ZQ Vapor Xtal (throw away replacement pods)
Voopoo V Suit (seperate coils)

There are others but are a little more expensive.

Please let me know if u have questions and of course this is just my personal suggestions, others on here may also have some too, i only offer up kits that i know and have used personally.
Thanks a lot!!! That's really helpful!!!!

Back
Top Bottom