What's new

New to vaping

Hi and :welcome1: to the Planet. It's hard when starting out, i went MTL at first and it really didn't do it for me though i do like to MTL every now and then. I would try a pod or a AIO if i were you then after a few weeks maybe move onto mods and tanks. I went for a mod and tank which aren't bad to start as long as you are clued up on them, everyone will help when you decide which route to take. I am not a big fan of pods but do like the Voopoo Drag S so maybe something like that would suit.

Hi @Melley12313

So i can see a few more replies here.

What are you thinking now? Do u have any other questions after reading the comments?

My favourite brands for nic salts are.

Juice head
Dr vapes
Nexus

Feel free to ask as many questions as u need to help you, its not a problem at all.
Ecigone are doing great offers on Eliquids and they are a very good online vendor

Dee

Hi and welcome.

I was not a heavy smoker either.

If I could recommend another way to quit and enjoy vaping, then go straight to DTL (direct to lung) and 3mg freebase eliquid.
Thats what worked for me since the very begining; salts make me feel kinda nervious and got dizzy.
You can find very nice and satisfactory sub-ohm DTL kits. If you are interested in this way just ask.

You have already received some excellent advice so I'll just hello and welcome to PotV.

Back
Top Bottom